Paulding.com

The Neighborhood Cafe NEWSLETTER and MENU

Thanks for the great response today! We just about sold out of the Country fried steak!! Got 1 left if you want to come on down and claim it!!! Better hurry!

Still have plenty of gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans. If you want, I can do you up a chicken fried chicken when we are out of the steak! :rolleyes:

Matt-

I also love the newsletter and menu. I have a suggestion!

I passed the info around the office today.......everyone thought the specials were TERRIFIC........but the women were looking for something more "diet friendly"....you know, the whole "New Year, New You" resolution.

Maybe we will get to see a soup/salad/diet soda special?? Or even a sandwich/salad/diet soda combo??

Just wanted to pass on the feedback............. :)

Good Luck!!!

Matt-

I also love the newsletter and menu. I have a suggestion!

I passed the info around the office today.......everyone thought the specials were TERRIFIC........but the women were looking for something more "diet friendly"....you know, the whole "New Year, New You" resolution.

Maybe we will get to see a soup/salad/diet soda special?? Or even a sandwich/salad/diet soda combo??

Just wanted to pass on the feedback............. :)

Good Luck!!!

How about the Homemade Chicken Salad on a Crescent Roll? Then make it a combo and choose the side salad and DIET drink! That sounds pretty healthy! :)

How about the Homemade Chicken Salad on a Crescent Roll? Then make it a combo and choose the side salad and DIET drink! That sounds pretty healthy! :)

Hmmmm...........although tasty, not diet friendly at all.................. ;) :lol:

Yep, and they were YUMMY!!! Shhhh, I didn't tell my husband you stopped by. I ate them BOTH!!!

haha....well, I may be making some more soon, so I will let ya know when I have them again.

don't worry, your secret is safe with me.........and the rest of paulding.com :rolleyes:

Hmmm....you could have delivered cookies to my house!!! That would have been nice!! lol

haha....well, I would have if I had known.

They were good too. Homemade Peanutbutter cookies topped with a hersey kiss!

haha....well, I may be making some more soon, so I will let ya know when I have them again.

don't worry, your secret is safe with me.........and the rest of paulding.com :rolleyes:

haha....well, I would have if I had known.

They were good too. Homemade Peanutbutter cookies topped with a hersey kiss!

Oooo, they WERE good. Let me know if you make anymore. I'll come for lunch for sure. I'll even eat some "good food" before I chow down on them!