Paulding.com

WooHoo! Hairazor is Stylin Now!

I just got the KEWLEST salon computer program for my laptop! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I am not up to online booking yet, :lol: but it does almost everything else! When you put in your clients name in for an appointment it automatically sends an e-mail confirmation! No more paper appointment book for me! 8) Next year there will be no mounds of reciepts and paperwork for taxes either! Just point and click! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm so exited!!! :D If I could just find the time to get my own hair done now, I'd be full blown stylin :lol:

That is so cool. Great kind of program for you.

Does it keep up with details about clients, such as size rods used for perms, selection used on hair color and highlights, type of style client gets cut?

I am just curious b/c I always have to remind the lady that cuts my hair of everything every time (altho she does keep some notes on some things).

Nemie

That is so cool. Great kind of program for you.

Does it keep up with details about clients, such as size rods used for perms, selection used on hair color and highlights, type of style client gets cut?

I am just curious b/c I always have to remind the lady that cuts my hair of everything every time (altho she does keep some notes on some things).

Nemie

It keeps everything! A log of what was done, how much spent, what products were purchased, birthdays, pictures ect. It can even be e-mailed and sent as a receipt! That was my problem was not keeping really good records and I actually designed a program, but to go back and forth to e-mail or even confirm appointments was hard to keep up with or to even do a Birthday list manually. It does it all for me! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

It keeps everything! A log of what was done, how much spent, what products were purchased, birthdays, pictures ect. It can even be e-mailed and sent as a receipt! That was my problem was not keeping really good records and I actually designed a program, but to go back and forth to e-mail or even confirm appointments was hard to keep up with or to even do a Birthday list manually. It does it all for me! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

That's cool Jeanette. This should free you up to do more hair!!! :D

Is it up and running now? Would you like to schedule me for a cut/style? :)

I am still entering info! :crazy: I am on the L's and that's taken 3 days. I can book you the old fashioned way :lol: Then when I put it in you'll get your e-mail. I would like to check something on the program though if you have access to your e-mail.