Paulding.com

SUNDAY POKER!

We are excited to announce that starting Sunday, December 22nd (a week from this Sunday), MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille will be having our weekly Poker tournament every Sunday. We have hooked up with the best local gaming and event company, and are excited to see all of you players come out for great atmosphere, food, drink - everything to make the playing experience the best it can be!

Details on times will be posted next week, so keep checking back!

In the mean time, don't forget about these other upcoming events and specials ...

Tonight - $3 Guinness and Spotlight Karaoke at 9 PM

Saturday - $3 cocktails and Wade Lowman performing at 9 PM

Sunday - Brunch from 10 AM to 1 PM

Monday - Wednesday - Teacher Appreciation Nights

Thursday - Piano Happy Hour with Subby and Half Off Drafts

Thanks so much for helping make MacFarlane's the best local destination for going out!

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

Now is this poker or Texas hold-em...

Just asking..

Sorry, but poker is poker and Texas hold-em is not what I call poker.

It might fit the general rule of poker, but it is different then what I call real poker.

Edited by NavyEagle#1
What company will be running the Texas Hold 'Em games?

I hope Brandon won't mind. However, if I may answer that for you, my name is Les Foster and the company is ON TILT Promotions, a new company that I am starting. We are building a little different type of free-to-play league where we will be building "County Circuits" where our players can play 5-6 nights per week close to home and support their LOCAL BUSINESSES! Some of the other companies do a great job with their events but the players have to travel out of their local area to play on a frequent basis. We want our players to be supporting their local folks!

It is absolutely free and we hope to see many of you out this coming Sunday! We will begin registering players at 1:00pm and the tournament will start at 1:30pm!

Thanks for the inquiry!