Paulding.com

New Pet Feeders - Bone Shape Design

Pet Feeders make great Christmas Gifts for your pets or for your friends who have pets. We have recently completed several new feeders in the bone shape.

These are great for your pets health/digestive/back problems/etc. Vets recommend these feeders for all cats and dogs, especially for the older pets.

Please have a look, and let me know if you would like one, or if you would like to place a custom order for a feeder. We welcome any custom orders for any size, shape, color.

PRICES for Bone Shape Feeders

XSmall (3.5 inches high) 2 BOWL - $24.00 / 3 BOWL - $28.00

Small (6.5 inches high) 2 BOWL - $28.00 / 3 BOWL - $32.00

Medium (10.5 inches high) 2 BOWL - $35.00 / 3 BOWL - $39.00 (none pictured)

Large with shelf (15.5 inches high) 2 BOWL - $45.00 / 3 BOWL - $50.00

Here are some pics of Xmall, Small, & Large Feeders (no mediums)

dec10001.jpgdec10004.jpg

dec10007.jpgdec%38%3030.jpg

dec%38%3017.jpgdec%38%3027.jpg

dec%38%3035.jpg

Pet Feeders make great Christmas Gifts for your pets or for your friends who have pets. We have recently completed several new feeders in the bone shape.

These are great for your pets health/digestive/back problems/etc. Vets recommend these feeders for all cats and dogs, especially for the older pets.

Please have a look, and let me know if you would like one, or if you would like to place a custom order for a feeder. We welcome any custom orders for any size, shape, color.

PRICES for Bone Shape Feeders

XSmall (3.5 inches high) 2 BOWL - $24.00 / 3 BOWL - $28.00

Small (6.5 inches high) 2 BOWL - $28.00 / 3 BOWL - $32.00

Medium (10.5 inches high) 2 BOWL - $35.00 / 3 BOWL - $39.00 (none pictured)

Large with shelf (15.5 inches high) 2 BOWL - $45.00 / 3 BOWL - $50.00

Here are some pics of Xmall, Small, & Large Feeders (no mediums)

dec10001.jpgdec10004.jpg

dec10007.jpgdec%38%3030.jpg

dec%38%3017.jpgdec%38%3027.jpg

dec%38%3035.jpg

Darn, Nemie! I know I told you that I wanted the short one stained but those red ones are so CUTE! I still want the medium one stained for sure.

Has Steve had a chance to think about my cat tree? :)

Darn, Nemie! I know I told you that I wanted the short one stained but those red ones are so CUTE! I still want the medium one stained for sure.

Has Steve had a chance to think about my cat tree? :)

Hiya,

OK, got a medium stained for you all ready. I will send you a pic of it. Steve will start on your cat tree this weekend. I will be talking with you very soon.

Thanks so very very much!

nemie

Hiya,

OK, got a medium stained for you all ready. I will send you a pic of it. Steve will start on your cat tree this weekend. I will be talking with you very soon.

Thanks so very very much!

nemie

Woo-hoo! My babies are getting a new tree/playground for Christmas!! You and Steve are the best!

Woo-hoo! My babies are getting a new tree/playground for Christmas!! You and Steve are the best!

Your kitties are going to be in heaven with this big big o cat tree they are getting. Lucky kitties indeed. Thank you so very much for purchasing all of these items.

Nemie

Your kitties are going to be in heaven with this big big o cat tree they are getting. Lucky kitties indeed. Thank you so very much for purchasing all of these items.

Nemie

While I have your attention - here's Pepper today. Took this with the phone so it's kind of fuzzy. For those who don't know about the litter that Steve and Nemie caught and tamed, this was the last one caught and the last one adopted - by me. She's a mess!

post-1388-1229049616_thumb.jpg