Paulding.com

Tired of cooking and decorating, but want something good for dinner...

Call Quick Cuisine today!

We deliver from Jalepeno Joe's Mexican, Buffalo's Southwest, Hai, Hai Japanese, Firehouse Subs and Rodney's BBQ.

Special $4 delivery for mentioning you saw us on Paulding.com!!

Holiday hours: Lunch only on Wednesday; No service on Thursday. Friday resume normal hours.

Visit our website at: www.quickcuisine.homestead.com Or call us at: 770-255-9001

We look forward to serving you soon and

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Its about time we got something like this around. When I lived in Smyrna there was a place called Take out Taxi, I loved that company. I will be using your services soon and suggest everyone to give them a try. i am not sure what you charge but when you figure in paying a tip at the restaurant, waiting in line and fighting traffic I am sure you are worth it.

GOOD LUCK

Its about time we got something like this around. When I lived in Smyrna there was a place called Take out Taxi, I loved that company. I will be using your services soon and suggest everyone to give them a try. i am not sure what you charge but when you figure in paying a tip at the restaurant, waiting in line and fighting traffic I am sure you are worth it.

GOOD LUCK

They are well worth every cent...I use them a lot. :D