Paulding.com

Get your kids ready to see their grandparents HAIRCUTS 10.00

:pardon:

You don't have to deal with it. Crazy, CRAZY tangles and she absolutely hates to have it brushed. I'm sick of fighting with it. ;)

:angry: What a terrible, MOM-like thing to say!

:p

Seriously, one of the few things my mother did for which I've never forgiven her was to cut my hair when I was in third grade. I had really long, honey-brown hair, with a broad gold streak down the back (totally natural - it was weird), and it was the prettiest thing about me, no question. *She* got tired of dealing with my hair and got it chopped off above my shoulders. It looked terrible, and I think my mother even regretted it once it was done.

Anyway, if Hellraiser wants to cut her hair, that's one thing. YOU wanting to do it is entirely another.

Signed,

A Middle-Aged Woman Who Still Remembers the Heartbreak of an Unwanted Haircut :(

:angry: What a terrible, MOM-like thing to say!

:p

Seriously, one of the few things my mother did for which I've never forgiven her was to cut my hair when I was in third grade. I had really long, honey-brown hair, with a broad gold streak down the back (totally natural - it was weird), and it was the prettiest thing about me, no question. *She* got tired of dealing with my hair and got it chopped off above my shoulders. It looked terrible, and I think my mother even regretted it once it was done.

Anyway, if Hellraiser wants to cut her hair, that's one thing. YOU wanting to do it is entirely another.

Signed,

A Middle-Aged Woman Who Still Remembers the Heartbreak of an Unwanted Haircut :(

:lol: :rofl:

Fine, I'll leave it alone. Problem is that she gets just as sick of it as I do...and then she cuts it off. P.com has seen the end result of her self-stying three Octobers in a row. -_- :rolleyes:

My mom did the same thing to me, though, so I get what you're saying.

Oh! HR has a honey/blonde streak in the front, close to her bangs. :wub:

Fine, I'll leave it alone. Problem is that she gets just as sick of it as I do...and then she cuts it off. P.com has seen the end result of her self-stying three Octobers in a row. -_- :rolleyes:

Like I said, if *she* wants it cut, great - I'm fer it. :D But if she's ambivalent, or gets to the salon and says 'no,' then I'd leave her be. If she cuts it again, and it has to be "repaired," all bets are off. ;)

I'm generally all for being the parent, but when you start messing with a child's appearance, you can really mess with his/her outlook.

As for my blonde streak, my mother used to take pictures of me from the back so it would show - it was easily as broad as my hand, and ran right down the back of my head. Very cool.

:pardon:

You don't have to deal with it. Crazy, CRAZY tangles and she absolutely hates to have it brushed. I'm sick of fighting with it. ;)

My second daughter had lond pretty hair but she would never brush it so it looked like one big dread lock so I cut it off. Im really going to work now call me if you want.

Don't make plans around me. ^_^

I'm trying to talk folks into letting me cut HR's hair - it's not working...so far, anyway.

Check it out - tell me it needs to be cut. :lol:

http://www.paulding.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;#entry2437243

get it cut...or just get some layers in the back so its not so easy to tangle..or hack it off tomboy style...itll grow back and those who dont know this child dont realize that if she doesnt want you to fool with it, IT AINT HAPPENING WITHOUT A MAJOR FIGHT! i am all for making things as easy as possible for you and for her. if she doesnt want you to mess with it then she looks like a "soup sandwich" anyways...why have it if its gonna be put up in pony tail all the time? (which is the same question keep asking myself but i get too much oppostition as well about my own hair)

good luck with deciding what to do!!

Why am I surprised that HR hasn't set her hair on fire by now?