Paulding.com

$7.00 High Pressure Bed visits are back!

The rest of this week and all next week we will be offering $7.00 HP visits. This is a good deal. A normal session in this bed is $20.00.

If you are not familiar with High Pressure tanning here is a little info on it:

High Pressure Tanning Beds are basically high end tanning beds with a certain type of lamp in them. These lamps are high pressure lamps that are about a couple of inches in length and are usually found in tanning beds as facials. Those square boxes directly over the face on a tanning bed.

A full body high pressure tanning bed is one that has these quartz lamps in them only. The terminology "high pressure" come from the way that quartz lamp is actually manufactured. It is manufactured under high pressure. There are many tanning salons out there that say they have high pressure beds, but when seeing the bed, it looks just like a regular bed with those long tubes and facial tanners over the face.

The high pressure lamps in these tanning beds also have a "blue" glass in front of them that filters out most of the UVB (ultraviolet B ray). UVB is the ray that can cause your skin to burn. So, these high pressure tanning beds have very little UVB leaving only UVA which browns your skin by oxidizing melanin.

Tanning in a high pressure bed will give you much better tanning results, more golden brown color, and once you achieve a base tan, you only have to tan on these types of beds maybe once every seven to ten days to maintain your tan.

Achieving a base tan on a regular or conventional 20 minute tanning bed will take a little longer to achieve that tan and will also require a couple of sessions or more per week to maintain that tan.

So basically, a high pressure tanning bed will give you a deeper, darker tan that lasts a lot longer and to keep that tan you will need about 3-4 sessions per month. A conventional tanning bed will still get you tan, but will require more sessions to achieve that tan and to maintain that tan.

i LOOOOVE this bed! i think i still have a visit or two left. do they expire?

You have 120 days to use them.

I'm thinking of trying this. The other place I use to go always had bulbs out and I never looked any darker. I would love to try a high pressure bed. I'll try to come tomorrow!!!!

Awesome! I will be here all day!