Paulding.com

Who likes Carrot Cake?

Cheffy - The food and cake rocked! That was the best chichen I have ever had. My dad had a blast. Thanks for helping us make it happen.

My family wants me to check to see if you can cater our Christmas get together. Do you have a menu for Christmas and prices?

Cheffy - The food and cake rocked! That was the best chichen I have ever had. My dad had a blast. Thanks for helping us make it happen.

My family wants me to check to see if you can cater our Christmas get together. Do you have a menu for Christmas and prices?

Ohhhh--the Christmas get together sounds like fun! If you go to my website (in my siggy), just go to "Southern Cuisine" and you'll see the holiday menus (and don't worry about those prices, I'm sure we can work out something for ya, as a PCOMMER!).

I look forward to catering your next function!!

I just made this for a PCOMMER and her father's birthday party tonight! If you guys would like to order one or a smaller one, let me know! In the meantime, take a look!

7LAYERSALADandCARROTCAKE001.jpg

7LAYERSALADandCARROTCAKE003.jpg

I like carrot cake too but she hasn't made one for me yet. It's been almost 8 years now. Hmmmm

I like carrot cake too but she hasn't made one for me yet. It's been almost 8 years now. Hmmmm

That's because you are a VERY PICKY EATER, my dear hubby of mine!!! And you are "allergic" to everything under the freakin' sun!! Especially CHEESE!! :blink: Who the heck is allergic to cheese??!!! No macaroni and cheese, no lasagna, and when I order pizza, I have to order separate ones--your pizza is full of sauce, meat and bread!! :wacko:

BUT I STILL LOVE YA! :wub: :wub: