Paulding.com

Mr. Dale Stuart Hamilton

Visitation for Mr. Dale Hamilton, age 50, of Hiram, Ga. will be held Thursday, October 16, 2008, 7:00-9:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home.

Mr. Hamilton loved his wife and children. He spent most of his time helping with his children's activites. He helped with The Hiram High Band of Gold, 4-H, was a Cheer Dad and a Team Dad. He also had a passion for sailing, flying and lastly motorcycle riding. He was the type person who never met a stranger. He will be greatly missed by his family, friends and co-workers. The family would like to invite everyone for a memorial regatta to be held Saturday, October 18, 2008, 2:00 P.M. at St. Simons Sound. "BYOB" Bring your own Boat. Reception to follow at First United Methodist Church, 140 Norwich Street, Brunswick, Ga. at 5:00 P.M.

Mr. Hamilton is survived by: Wife, Mrs. Elaine Hamilton; Son, Mr. Zachary Hamilton; Daughters, Ms. Hannah Hamilton and Ms. Olivia Hamilton; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. John (Nancy) Hamilton of Brunswick, Ga.; Sisters, Mr. and Mrs. Hew (Jacalyn) McCall, Mr. and Mrs. George (Cindy) Knight and Mr. and Mrs. Bryan (Gail) Nettles all of Brunswick, Ga.; Nieces and Nephews; Great Niece.

Benson Funeral Home

www.bensonfuneralhome.net

This came as such a shock to us all. He was just at the Hiram Homecoming Game Friday night, and I am so glad I got a big hug from him and Elaine!

I will remember Dale with that big smile of his and his constant kind words and encouragement to each kid in the band and the school!

He is and always will be a part of our wonderful "Band Of Gold Family"! We will miss you Dale! May you rest in peace and God bless Elaine and the kids!

On behalf of your Band of Gold family...our deepest sympathy...

Dale was part of our Barn Family.. He was out with Olivia just this Sunday and we were joking about his dew rag he wore when he rode out on his bike. His passing came as a shock to us all. His smile, wit and charm added to our lives here, I'll miss him, he was one of the good guys.

bb

Hannah cheered with my daughter and I remember this family well. What happened to him? What a shock. :(

dale was an amazing man, it has been hard on the family, especially livie, cause she found him. he had a physical last week, and then this. i guess i we can do/or say - is that god needed him more. he will 4ever be missed. he will live n the hearts of his children as well as everyone who knew him. he never had an enemy - dale wuz a friend to everyone, and we should learn from this, u never know when it is your time, so we all should live each day to the fullest.