Paulding.com

Jacqueline Michelle Walden Vescovo

Ms. Jacqueline"Michelle"Walden Vescovo age 38 of Powder Springs Georgia passed away Sunday September 21, 2008 in Pannama City Beach Florida.

Ms. Vescovo was born on November 10, 1969 in Cobb County Ga, the daughter of Mr. Billie Walden and Mrs. Diane Stella. She was a loving mother and a homemaker.

Ms. Vescovo is survived by one son, Cole Vescovo of Powder Springs Ga, Parents , Diane and Steve Stella of Hiram Ga, B.J"Jackie"and Teresa Walden of Powder Springs Ga, one sister, Tessa Walden of Powder Springs Ga, one brother Bubba Walden of Powder Springs Ga, One Aunt, Sharon and Scott Dodd of Dallas Ga, One Uncle, Danny and Katie Harris of Cartersville Ga, One Cousin, Bryan Harris of Dallas Ga, Grandparents, Billie and Gladys Walden of Powder Springs Ga.

Ms. Vescovo is preceded in death by her grandparents Dorothy Spears and Ed Harris.

Funeral Services for Ms. Vescovo will be held at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home chapel Thursday September 25, 2008 at 1:00pm. with Rev. Snyder Turner officiating.Intermenrt to follow in Peaceful Meadows Cemetery.

Ms. Vescovo will remain at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home where family will receive friends Wednesday September 24, 2008 from 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Pallbearers are asked to meet at the Funeral Home Thursday by 12:00pm.

Please join Ms. Vescovo's family in honoring her life by visiting www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.com to share memories.

The Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home of Dallas Ga has charge of the funeral arrangements for the funeral of Ms. Jacqueline"Michelle"Walden Vescovo.

• 4 weeks later...

My Meeshell,

I miss u more than words can tell. U will always b my angel. There is not or ever will be, any niece any where in the whole world as sweet as u. Hope u and Scotty are having a glorious time and, I know u are, "I'm jealous". But, we will meet again. I love u more than u ever knew. I'm doing my best to help take care of you're momma. Smile on her every once in a while, she need's it, and me too. Tell Scotty we miss him and love him too, more than anything, and hope to see you both real soon. I'm sorry life was so hard but now both of u don't ever have to worry anymore. It is just really hard, having to re-live everything over again. But, if nothing else....I'm really trying my best to be strong for you're momma. But, of course how well I know....she feels lost without u.

Until we meet again !

I love u !

See u soon.

Aunt Sharon

post-15839-1224517878.jpg

Sharon.....

If you could reply to my user account, I would appreciate it..... I was wondering what happened to Michelle..... We lived in the same neighborhood and she used to keep my house for me...... She has been weighing on my mind terribly, recently, and I am in complete shock over this news. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for her family.

Niki

My Meeshell,

I miss u more than words can tell. U will always b my angel. There is not or ever will be, any niece any where in the whole world as sweet as u. Hope u and Scotty are having a glorious time and, I know u are, "I'm jealous". But, we will meet again. I love u more than u ever knew. I'm doing my best to help take care of you're momma. Smile on her every once in a while, she need's it, and me too. Tell Scotty we miss him and love him too, more than anything, and hope to see you both real soon. I'm sorry life was so hard but now both of u don't ever have to worry anymore. It is just really hard, having to re-live everything over again. But, if nothing else....I'm really trying my best to be strong for you're momma. But, of course how well I know....she feels lost without u.

Until we meet again !

I love u !

See u soon.

Aunt Sharon

• 3 weeks later...

You're first birthday in heaven, wow what a wonderful birthday you'll have today. I miss you sooooo bad. I'm really gonna miss singing to you today. I love you with all my heart, my angel Mee-Shell. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you today.

Happy Birthday my sweet niece.

I love and miss you something terrible.

Aunt Sharon

post-15839-1226336347.jpg

• 3 weeks later...