Paulding.com

My Dad, Jerry Beatty passed away on July 15th of this year. We just wanted to tell everyone that sent a card, brought food, came to the funeral home, etc... THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. You don't realize the number of friends and family you have until something like this happens. My dad would have been so proud to know that he was loved in such a way.

My dad was an awesome person and he loved everyone. If you never got a chance to know him, you missed out on meeting a great person! We are really missing him right now and still just dealing with the fact that he is not with us. But I know that he is in a better place, not suffering anymore and that makes it okay. Please keep remembering us in your prayers, especially for mom. She is getting better, but has a lot of moments that she can't control the tears.

My Dad, Jerry Beatty passed away on July 15th of this year. We just wanted to tell everyone that sent a card, brought food, came to the funeral home, etc... THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. You don't realize the number of friends and family you have until something like this happens. My dad would have been so proud to know that he was loved in such a way.

My dad was an awesome person and he loved everyone. If you never got a chance to know him, you missed out on meeting a great person! We are really missing him right now and still just dealing with the fact that he is not with us. But I know that he is in a better place, not suffering anymore and that makes it okay. Please keep remembering us in your prayers, especially for mom. She is getting better, but has a lot of moments that she can't control the tears.

Your family continues to be in our prayers daily. Please tell your mom to call moma(LaVerne) anytime day or night. We are going through a lot with my dad right now. Moma would love to hear from her. God Bless you all. I pray especially for your mom that God will comfort her and give her peace. If there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to let us know.

I was blown away by all the friends & family there.

We are thinking of Eric & all of you still.

Love - Ashley, Jeremy & Zoey

Your family continues to be in our prayers daily. Please tell your mom to call moma(LaVerne) anytime day or night. We are going through a lot with my dad right now. Moma would love to hear from her. God Bless you all. I pray especially for your mom that God will comfort her and give her peace. If there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to let us know.

I have been thinking about you all and hoping that everything has been good with your dad. Just enjoy every minute that you have with him. Even on those bad days, just know that not having him here is worse. Mom is in such a slump she is not getting out much and crying a lot. She got ready for church on Sunday, but just couldn't go. That was she and my Dad's life...that was his job. I think going to church without him is going to be the hardest thing to overcome. I will keep praying for you and your family. God always gave us the strength to make it each day and he still is. You call me anytime you need to talk. We love you and your family!!

I was blown away by all the friends & family there.

We are thinking of Eric & all of you still.

Love - Ashley, Jeremy & Zoey

You were blown away?!?! So was I!! There were so many people at the funeral home I couldn't see for the crowd. I was so shocked but in the same thought, I was so happy to know that my Dad touched so many lives. I feel bad that I couldn't even talk to a lot of people there just because there were so many. There were several people I know that my Dad just absolutely thought the world of. I told them that my dad really loved them. Their reply was "I know that he did". I feel so blessed to know that he was my dad. Thanks for your thoughts. I know that it has been very hard on Eric. He was his "baby boy"!!!

I have been thinking about you all and hoping that everything has been good with your dad. Just enjoy every minute that you have with him. Even on those bad days, just know that not having him here is worse. Mom is in such a slump she is not getting out much and crying a lot. She got ready for church on Sunday, but just couldn't go. That was she and my Dad's life...that was his job. I think going to church without him is going to be the hardest thing to overcome. I will keep praying for you and your family. God always gave us the strength to make it each day and he still is. You call me anytime you need to talk. We love you and your family!!

Thanks Naomi--your family has been such an inspiration for us. It is hard to believe that so many families go through this. It is very tough and I can not imagine how you are feeling now. I will continue to pray that God will give your mom the strength she needs and I know it must be tough on her--that was her whole world and now it has completely changed. You are right God is good and he will continue to get us all through our daily struggles. He never promised us it would be easy but that he will be with us all the way. I pray that he will provide each and every family member and friend exactly what they need to be able to overcome these tough times and I know that is what your dad would want. Your dad was an awesome man that touched LOTS of lives and his work here was done. He is now watching over you all and smiling at what a wonderful family he has and looking forward to being with you all again--PAIN FREE and with a new body :)

We love ya'll and if there is anything at all we can do to help your mom please let me know