Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Rev. Jerry Beatty, age 75, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Thursday, July 17, 2008, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Thomas Cole and Rev. G.R. Graves will officiate. Interment will follow at Paulding Memorial Gardens. Visitation for Rev. Beatty will be held on Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 2:00 - 9:00 P.M. and Thursday until the time of the service.

Rev. Beatty is survived by: Wife, Mrs. Betty Beatty of Dallas, Ga.; Sons, Mr. and Mrs. Steve (Darlene) Beatty of Dallas, Ga., Mr. Bruce Beatty of Phoenix City, Alabama, Mr. and Mrs. Brian (Mary) Beatty of Dallas, Ga., Mr. Jeffrey Beatty of Jackson, Mississippi and Mr. and Mrs. Eric (Selena) Beatty of Dallas, Ga.; Daughters, Mr. and Mrs. Billy (Carlene) Womack of Dallas, Ga., Mr. and Mrs. Rodney (Naomi) Fricke of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. John (Anna) Vaughan of Dallas, Ga.; 12 Grandchildren; 10 Great Grandchildren; Brothers, Mr. Harry Beatty of Rockmart, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Guy (Linda) Beatty of Rockmart, Ga.; Sisters, Mrs. Nina Jacobs of Cartersville, Ga., Mr. and Mrs. Fred (Joy) Simcox of Rome, Ga. and Mrs. Jane Stringer of Rockmart, Ga.;

Rev. Beatty was preceded in death by: Grandson, Mr. Josh Beatty; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Wilburn Clay (Jennie Maude Gates) Beatty.

Naomi & Betty I am so sorry for your loss. We have been praying for your family daily. I know you all know he is much better now that he is pain free. We will all see him again one day and he will have a new body :) If there is anything at all that we can do for your family please give us a call-you have my number as well as moma's. We will see ya'll tomorrow evening. I will continue to pray for the peace that passes all understanding and for God's love to continue to surround you all.

Stephanie Hurley

Naomi. I am so sorry for your loss, it has been a long road for you and your family, and we will all continue praying for you, that God to give you strength and peace .

God Bless all of your family Mrs. Naomi. Your father was a wonderful man and will be truely missed. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Love,

Brandon, Lana & Jackson Pruett