Paulding.com

This is so heartbreaking. She was my most favorite Gospel singer.

Gospel legend Dottie Rambo was killed Saturday night in a bus accident when the vehicle hit an embankment in Mt. Vernon, Mo. She was enroute to Texas where she was to perform with friends Lulu Roman and Naomi Sego for a show on Mother's Day. Her bus driver, Ronnie Meadows, is in critical condition (he was not killed as an earlier report had stated), and her manager, Larry Ferguson, suffered two broken legs. Members of Mr. Ferguson's family were also on board and suffered injuries. Please pray for Dottie's family, those injured and the families of those injured.

Gospel legend Dottie Rambo was killed Saturday night in a bus accident when the vehicle hit an embankment in Mt. Vernon, Mo. She was enroute to Texas where she was to perform with friends Lulu Roman and Naomi Sego for a show on Mother's Day. Her bus driver, Ronnie Meadows, is in critical condition (he was not killed as an earlier report had stated), and her manager, Larry Ferguson, suffered two broken legs. Members of Mr. Ferguson's family were also on board and suffered injuries. Please pray for Dottie's family, those injured and the families of those injured.

Oh wow......dang....that's awful. All of those Rambo's wrote some really great tunes I learned as a kid playing in church.

She's at home now. -_-

oh... how sad!