Paulding.com

Ms. Velvet Shaw, age 45, passed away Thursday, April 10, 2008 at her residence.

Born April 5, 1963 in Cherokee County to Jerry and Melba McMichen Gramling.

Survivors include Three sons: Jerry Russell Bryant of Climax Mo., Jerald (Samantha) Shaw of Cartersville Ga, Robin Hyde of Dallas Ga; Parents: Jerry and Melba Gramling of Dallas Ga; One sister: Sherry(David) Mathias of Dallas Ga; One Brother; Daniel Gramling of Dallas Ga; Several Nephews and one niece.

Ms. Shaw was preceded in death by an infant son, Christopher Shaw.

Funeral Services will be conducted Sunday April 13, 2008 at 2:00 pm in the Chapel of the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home with Rev. Roger Murdock officiating with interment to follow in the Liberty Hill Cemetery in Acworth Ga.

The Family will receive friends at the Funeral Home on Saturday April 12, 2008 from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm and again on Sunday morning from 9:00 am until the hour of the service.

Pallbearers: David Mathias, Jerald Shaw, Daniel Gramling, Jon Jones, Mitch Hurd, and Jerry Bryant.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements for Ms. Velvet Shaw.

• 3 months later...
Velvet was my best friend in high school. We lived across the street from them in marietta. I was devatated to learn of this. We had lost touch over last several years. I will trully miss her.

Jodie Jackson Jernigan

Thank you Jodie, I am so glad to hear from you, call me 404-310-3144 this is Sherry her sister

• 8 months later...