Paulding.com

Wayne Edward Wix, Sr, age 60, died Monday, March 10, 2008.

His survivors include Sandra Lively Wix, wife of 43 years, daughter, Mrs. Darren {Shelia} Balderston, son, Roger Wix, grandchildren, Jessica Waldrop,Andrew Waldrop, Michael Wix, Zachary Wix and Lauren Wix. Greatgranddaughter, Jaiden James, Mother Mildred Wix, Sister Joann Mammenga ,Brothers Donny Wix and Gerald Wix.

He was preceded in death by father James Wix and his son Wayne Edward {Eddie} Wix Jr.

Visitation will be at 10:00-1:00 Thursday with the memorial service at 1:00 Thursday in Eberhart's Chapel .

Roger, I am so sorry for the loss you and your family are going through right now. I haven't seen you and your family in a long time but I still think of yall often. I pray the lord comforts you in this time of sorrow and loss. Lanette

thanks lanette,

i'll tell him and the family.good to hear from you.jennifer

Roger, I am so sorry for the loss you and your family are going through right now. I haven't seen you and your family in a long time but I still think of yall often. I pray the lord comforts you in this time of sorrow and loss. Lanette

thanks lanette,

post-9699-1205254733.jpg

post-9699-1205254879.jpg

post-9699-1205254952.jpg

thanks lanette,

thanks lanette,

That's a good looking bunch! Im sorry to have to hear about yalls loss but it is good to hear from you. we should keep in touch better. We will be praying for yall. Lanette

I'll try to pm you later.

thanks to all who have sent cards ,emails,phone calls,came by the funeral home and especially sent up prayers for the family.this has been a very difficult time and we could not have made it through without the love and support of so many friends.a special thanks to all the sheriff officers & personnel and the staff of mcclure middle school and north paulding high school who came and supported the family.your friendship has meant so much to us all.

sincerely,

roger and jennifer wix

and the wix family

• 2 weeks later...
Wayne Edward Wix, Sr, age 60, died Monday, March 10, 2008.

His survivors include Sandra Lively Wix, wife of 43 years, daughter, Mrs. Darren {Shelia} Balderston, son, Roger Wix, grandchildren, Jessica Waldrop,Andrew Waldrop, Michael Wix, Zachary Wix and Lauren Wix. Greatgranddaughter, Jaiden James, Mother Mildred Wix, Sister Joann Mammenga ,Brothers Donny Wix and Gerald Wix.

He was preceded in death by father James Wix and his son Wayne Edward {Eddie} Wix Jr.

Visitation will be at 10:00-1:00 Thursday with the memorial service at 1:00 Thursday in Eberhart's Chapel .