Paulding.com

Tony James Gunter

Family-Placed Death Notice

GUNTER, Tony Tony James Gunter, age 46, of Acworth, died February 1, 2008. Funeral Service will be held Monday, February 4, 2008 at 2 PM from Winkenhofer Pine Ridge Funeral Home Chapel. Born in Marietta, GA, Mr. Gunter was a lifelong resident of Cobb County, he was Senior Project Manager for Ranker Construction Company. He was an avid outdoorsman, he loved fishing and hunting. He was a beloved husband, father, brother and friend. Survivors, wife, Billie Jo Gunter of Acworth, 2 daughters, Jackie Motte of Dallas, GA; Brille Gunter Herrier of Dallas, GA; son, Anthony Gunter of Acworth, mother, Mary Silvers of Adairsville, GA; 2 brothers, Terry Gunter of Kennesaw, Jerry Gunter of Acworth, 2 sisters, Brenda Roper of Acworth, and Linda Crane of Acworth; 2 grandchildren, Troy and Hailey Motte. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the youthprogram.support@tGabass c/o Mr. Foster, 263 Cherokee Trail, Dalton, GA 30721. Family will receive friends Monday from 11 AM to 2 PM at Winkenhofer Pine Ridge Funeral Home 770-422-7299 Express condolences at ajc.com/obits

Tony was just a great guy and he was just one of those who would do anything for someone he considered a friend. I have known Tony and BJ (his wife) for many years and I have never seen two people so much in love. I can't imagine not saying "Tony and BJ", they just go together trully soulmates.

My heart breaks for her and her children. May God comfort them through this horrible time. This is such a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers are with the families of all 6 men.

Tony was just a great guy and he was just one of those who would do anything for someone he considered a friend. I have known Tony and BJ (his wife) for many years and I have never seen two people so much in love. I can't imagine not saying "Tony and BJ", they just go together trully soulmates.

My heart breaks for her and her children. May God comfort them through this horrible time. This is such a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers are with the families of all 6 men.

I am so sorry for your loss and will send prayers for you, Tony's family and all of his friends for comfort and strength during this difficult time.