Paulding.com

Laura Lynn White, age 36, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Friday, February 1, 2008. She was born in Pensacola, Florida, on October 6, 1971, to Maurice C. & Mable Elizabeth Mitchell, Jr. Mrs. Whitewas a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She loved her family, friends, and church and took pride in helping others.

Survivors include her husband, David White of Dallas; sons, Brian Mitchell White and Peyton Christopher White of Dallas; daughter, Elizabeth Diane White of Dallas; parents, Maurice C. & Beth Mitchell, Jr. of Lumberton, NC; sister & brother-in-law, Kathy Frazier & husband, Christopher of Chesterfield, VA; grandfather, Reverend Maurice Clinton Mitchell, Sr. of Los Gatos, CA; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, February 7, 2008, at 2:00pm, from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, with Bishop Randy Olsen officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Cemetery. Mrs. White will lie-in-state at the church from 1:00pm until the service time. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 4:00pm until 8:00pm.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Laura White Memorial Fund, c/o Regions Bank, 1100 Merchants Drive, Dallas, GA

30132 (678-363-7125).

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

I didn't know her as well as I would have liked...and have taken the family dinners on occasion.....but what I did know of her was indeed a blessing. I pray, that I if faced with the life challenges that she was ,that I would remain as gracious,strong and faithful as she. When I would think of and pray for her I realized my problems were ones that I'am sure she would have taken on without a blink of an eye....and thoughts of her now make me a stronger person!!Rest in peace dear sister.....may God be with you till we meet again.