Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Clure

David Wayne Clure, age 47, of Hiram, passed away on Friday, January 11, 2008. He was born on January 29, 1960 in Marietta. He enjoyed restoring cars and fishing and was a carman for CSX Railroad for 26 years. Mr. Clure was preceded in death by his brother, Scott Clure.

Survivors include his son, Tyler C. Clure of Dallas; daughters, Heather Isbill and Lindsay Clure, both of Hiram; his parents, Andrew and Patricia Clure of Waleska, GA; a brother, Martin Clure of Waleska, GA; a sister, Janis Clure of Waleska, GA; grandson, Dylan Isbill.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 14, 2008 at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home with Rev. Don Rackley officiating. The interment will follow in Mt. Harmony Memorial Gardens in Mableton, GA. The family will receive friends on Saturday from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and on Sunday from 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

My prayers are with this family as they go through this loss. I know David has suffered for a good while now and is no longer feeling any pain. I pray that Heather, Lindsay and Tyler will feel God's comfort as they go through these next few days and thereafter.

Edited by southernmama

OMG....Prayers are with his family right now. We got to know David really well in the past year. He was an awesome person. We live in their house they sold last year.

I wish the best for his kids :wub: