Paulding.com

Just wanted to say that Casey Weaver was a wonderful young man. I first came to know Casey when he was about 6-7 years old and playing football at North Paulding for the Cowboys. Casey and my daughter won Homecoming Queen & King for several years and were so cute together! Casey, in addition to being a great athlete, was a very courteous, respectful and intelligent person. It was very obvious to all who knew him that he very much loved his parents, Wanda and Steve, and his sister and brother, Elizabeth and Shane.

We stayed in touch with Casey and his family throughout his middle and high school years and we were always so proud of his accomplishments, not to mention the fact that he continued to be such a great kid. Casey made many friends throughout the years and was so well thought of which was obvious by the number of people who attended his funeral - I saw some of his former teachers really weeping at his visitation and funeral as I'm sure they were aware at what a wonderful young man we had lost.

Please continue to keep this family in your prayers. I can truly say that Casey's family was and continues to be so very devoted to Casey and his memory.

RIP Casey - we love you!

• 2 weeks later...