Paulding.com

I'm new to the scanner, but I heard (what sounded like) 2 brothers that had gotten into it for some reason and one of them told the police he was drunk and had some drugs.....and I dont KNOW this because I dont know these people, but it seems like the caller was just saying that as an extra slap in the face in a moment of anger. He quite possibly was doing the drugs/drinking with him and even more likely had at least done it with him in the past. But a moment of anger and what was probably a drug altercation anyways led to what will no doubt become a divide in the family for them both....maybe I'm wrong, but this is what it sounded like and It made me think a bit

Always some excitement in my neighborhood.

We even get Mother's Day gunfire out of that crowd. That's nice, when you have a house full of company!!

The modified mobile home, got that way from one of their fights that involved a gun, a backhoe, one trip to jail and one trip to the hospital.

They both got out, and built a real nice A-frame in the middle of the home, where the backhoe (assisted by one brother) opened up the livingroom.

Always some excitement in my neighborhood.

We even get Mother's Day gunfire out of that crowd. That's nice, when you have a house full of company!!

The modified mobile home, got that way from one of their fights that involved a gun, a backhoe, one trip to jail and one trip to the hospital.

They both got out, and built a real nice A-frame in the middle of the home, where the backhoe (assisted by one brother) opened up the livingroom.

Are those plans available for purchase by the general public? We're thinking of doing some remodeling.

Well since the SO didn't take them all to jail, this place won't be available.

Better stock up on the beer, and build your own.

Don't forget: you'll need

a goat with no front legs, a potbelly hog (weighs a lot), a yard full of load squawking geese, a few chickens, a seeing-eye pit bull, a beer can collection, a collection of campers (with plastic & blue tarps) to make into guest suites and great neighbors to help you out!