Paulding.com

Candlelight vigil for Shad English

This Saturday (15th) will be the 5th anniversary of Shad's murder. Anyone interested in attending a candlelight vigil in his honor is welcome. It will be at his gravesite at Paulding Memorial Gardens in Hiram beside Sparkles. If you have any memories that you'd like to share we'd love to hear them. We will also be playing music so if you play an instrument you are welcome to bring it. Shad loved music and I think he would appreciate it. We are going to try to make this a celebration of life instead of a sad memorial of his death. Everyone is welcome, tell your friends and anyone who knew Shad. We will start around 7-8:00 PM. If you have any questions please PM me. Hope to see you there. I know a lot of people on here care about him.

Thanks!

Leslie

I pray everyday for this case to be solved, I can't believe it's been five years. I remember driving from work when I heard about it on the radio, crying all the way home, I just knew they had the wrong name. Stay strong, lots of folk's love you & will never forget him.

God bless you & your family Leslie.

I love you guys,

Kim