Paulding.com

Charlotte Lester Ragsdale, 77 of Dallas passed away on August 17, 2007, she was born March 11, 1930 in Fulton County, Ga., daughter of the late John Howard Lester and Olivia Louise Russom Lester, also preceded in death by husband Herbert Ragsdale. She was a member of The First Baptist Church of Dallas, Ga., and a retired supervisor from Lockheed with over 33 years of service. Survived by Daughters Leigh and John Elliott, Marietta, Denise and Jerry Rutledge, Dallas, Dana and Ken Strack, Dallas, Sister in law Hallie Lester, Dallas, Brother in law J.W. Ragsdale, Auburn, Al. 7 Grandchildren 6 Great Grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held Monday, August 20, 2007 at 3PM from The First Baptist Church in Dallas, with Interment to follow in Dallas Memory Gardens. The family will receive friends Sunday, August 19, 2007 5-8pm at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers the family request that contributions be made in her memory to The First Baptist Church Building Fund 401 Main St, Dallas, Ga. 30132.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

I've known Charlotte and Herbert all my life. Charlotte and Herbert were my parents friends for years before I was ever born.

Charlotte was my mother, Rosella's best friend(partner in mischief..) for over 30 + years. The yarns they would spin...The tales they told. "They cooked enough food for Farro's Army ..."

Charlotte always had the warmest smile, a kind and gentle hug every time you saw her. Her loving spirit wrapped everyone she encountered with warmth, friendship and love. She will be sorely missed.

Leigh, Denise, Dana and family, my heart goes out to you.

Love and prayers.

Annette

Edited by hoohaa