Paulding.com

It sounds more like a runaway than a missing persons.. though i'd be filing whatever report that would get me the most action, fast.. like last friday when she left., if not Saturday morning when she didn't come back home after blowing off steam.

She may be a rebelious teen with a habit of running away. I heard on last weekend where someone's teen son had been missing for 4 days and they were just calling it in. Now I have seen a poster at the gas station at Ridge and Dallas Nebo where they are looking for him.

By the way, this girl also lives off of Ridge somewhere.

Not trying to come to any conclusions, but the time frame sounds like maybe they have been missing about the same amount of time. However, this could be completely off, and they don't know each other at all. I can't say either way. I am just going by what I have heard on the scanner.

I'm pretty sure there is a time barrier that you have to cross before filing a report. Maybe 48 hours. Maybe the 14 year old lied to her parents of her where abouts and they just figured it out. :shrug:

I believe this is true although it may vary with the age of the person what the timeframe is.

It sounds more like a runaway than a missing persons.. though i'd be filing whatever report that would get me the most action, fast.. like last friday when she left., if not Saturday morning when she didn't come back home after blowing off steam.

I agree with you 100%