Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Allgood Sr.

Dennis Keith Allgood Sr., age 48 of Hiram, GA, passed away on Sunday, May 27, 2007. He was born October 30, 1958 in Atlanta, GA to Jeta Allgood and the late James Edward Allgood Sr. He was also preceded in death by a sister Karan Allgood and brother-in-law, Wayne Pritchard. Mr. Allgood was a member of Adair Park Baptist Church in Atlanta and was an auto body and paint tech.

Surviving are his son, Dennis Keith Allgood, Jr.; daughters and son-in-law, Lacey Dale and Garrett Pringle of Richmond Hill, GA and Tiffany Ann Allgood of Hiram; brothers, James Edward Allgood Jr. and Jessie Robert Allgood Sr., both of Hiram; a sister, Christa Pritchard of Rockmart; grandchildren, Alaina and Courtney Pringle; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 12:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Reverend Donnie Williams officiating. The interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery with Shawn Williams, Donnie Cochran, Dennis Cochran, Richard Cochran, Darby Spencer and Bryan Spencer serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends on Monday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

This is the guy who used to be my neighbor and who I visited in the hospital several times last year and posted many times for prayers for. This is the third death in this family in less than 6 months. Please keep them in your prayers.

My prayers and heartfelt sympathies for the family. Rest in peace, Keith.