Paulding.com

rescue 2 en route with two on board.

Hiram 705 dispatched

interesting that 705 was dispatched at least 90 seconds before the FD.

Why is that interesting. P.D is generally dispatched first and they typically advise if there is injuries so Fire or rescue dosent have to waste a trip. Unless they (dispatch) is told specifically that there is injuries. Sounds pretty status quo to me.

rescue 2 in service - Clark transporting one.

The call came in as an accident with injuries. I've never heard of the PD or SO being dispatched first to 10-50 with injuries so they can advise on if fire & EMS is needed.

Normally, I hear the dispatch to fire & Clark and then appropriate law enforcement agency. A little later I'll normally pick up the GSP dispatching a trooper. If there are injuries reported, the trooper is advised of that.

Why is that interesting. P.D is generally dispatched first and they typically advise if there is injuries so Fire or rescue dosent have to waste a trip. Unless they (dispatch) is told specifically that there is injuries. Sounds pretty status quo to me.

The SO isn't ever dispatched to a 10-50 1st unless the caller might advise them to do so.

Is 705 the Cheif of Hiram?

705 is a female officer. In my experience, GSP (99% of the time), the SO, or Hiram PD is always dispatched to a 10-50.

My mixup on how I posted. I ment to say first responders are 1st dispatched if there are injuries. Then with in seconds Paulding SO or Hiram PD/ Then GSP.

Or am I wrong? If I am sorry.

PCnative

Yes, that is normally the way it works - the law enforcement agency is notified not long after or simultaneously (I believe there are separate dispatchers for law and fire) as the FD is toned out. I think Paulding notifies GSP in Carterville via land line and then the Trooper is dispatched from the Post 3 dispatcher in Cartersville.