Paulding.com

PLEASE HELP MY MOM LOST EVERYTHING...

:excl: OVER A YEAR AGO MY MOTHER WORKED AT THE GEORGIA SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF, SHE FOUND OUT SHE NEED A HYSTERECTOMY. DURING THE SERGERY THERE WERE ANY COMPLICATIONS AND SHE BECAME VERY SICK. IN TURN SHE BECAME EXTREMELY DEPRESSED. SHE WAS UNABLE TO GET UP AND ENJOY HER LIFE FOR A LONG TIME. DURING ALL THIS SHE GOT FIRED FROM THE SCHOOL BECAUSE SHE WAS UNABLE TO WORK. SO NOW HERE SHE IS WITH TONS OF BILLS, NO INSURANCE, AND NO HELP. MY STEP-FATHER HAS SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR A LAWYER TO DEFEND HER TO GET ALL THEIR MONEY BACK, BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. MY MOTHER'S BOSS AT THE GEORGIA SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF LIED AND SAID MY MOTHER QUIT! NO LAWYER WANTS TO RISK THIS CASE, BUT WE HAVE ALL THE PROOF, AND ALL THE FACTS. MY MOTHER AND STEP-FATHER'S ENTIRE LIFE SAVEINGS IS GONE. WE NEED HELP!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your families hard time. There are Church's in the community that have been known to help those in need. Also, have you called the Georgia Bar Association to see if they can recommed an Attorney to help with your situation?

I'm sorry to hear about your families hard time.  There are Church's in the community that have been known to help those in need.  Also, have you called the Georgia Bar Association to see if they can recommed an Attorney to help with your situation?

sounds like good advice .i am sorry to hear of your family's hardships.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, try the Ga. Bar... I know this could help because My sister-in-law is in the same situation ! Also try Ga. Labor Board, look on their site & see Ga. law's & employee's rights. You did say You guy's had proof right? I say go all the way ! Try EVERY resource & then search for more. There are law's to protect us from employers like this. Good luck, Best wishes & May God Bless You & Yours.... I hope & pray Your mother is doing well.

Juelz