Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
notenough

Female hit at elementary school

I was also listening to this. I believe this was Pickens County, and I never heard an age.

Since there is a town named Tate that would make sense it being Pickens. Hope she's going to be OK.

Female forced into the car and possibly dragged.

Forced into the car as in abducted? Dragged, behind a moving car, or into a car?

Just wondering, cause the topic says female hit, and I can't tell if she was slapped/punched and then abducted, or if she was struck by a vehicle, and then dragged under it's wheels.

Guess it doesn't really matter, prayers sent.

Forced into the car as in abducted? Dragged, behind a moving car, or into a car?

Just wondering, cause the topic says female hit, and I can't tell if she was slapped/punched and then abducted, or if she was struck by a vehicle, and then dragged under it's wheels.

Guess it doesn't really matter, prayers sent.

I never heard them say the part about being forced into the car. I heard when the initial call came in, it came in as a female being hit by a car at an Elementary school. Next, they were questioning if she was hit by the car, or dragged by the car. I may have missed something though.

I was on highway 515 yesterday at that time and there were quiet a few Pickens Co. Sheriffs cars going that way. Also I passed an ambulance headed that way.