Paulding.com

Prayers said for all involved. We came upon this when we were coming in from church and eating lunch around 2:00. It looked to be about 3 vehicles. The way it looked, 2 cars were stopped at the light on 92 headed north and possibly a third vehicle, a white truck must not have seen the stopped cars and hit them in the back which caused the middle vehicle to hit the one in front. There were people and debri everywhere so I'm not really sure how many were involved.

Prayers said for all involved. We came upon this when we were coming in from church and eating lunch around 2:00. It looked to be about 3 vehicles. The way it looked, 2 cars were stopped at the light on 92 headed north and possibly a third vehicle, a white truck must not have seen the stopped cars and hit them in the back which caused the middle vehicle to hit the one in front. There were people and debri everywhere so I'm not really sure how many were involved.

I had just turned the scanner on and they were already in the middle of this, so I was not sure of the details. They were saying there was a 4 car MVA with heavy damage done to the vehicles, but all passengers seemed to be out of the cars and no injuries. Several minutes later they were talking about shutting down that intersection. I was just not sure if they were talking about the same accident, or if these were two seperate accidents. Must have been the same one from the info you gave.