Paulding.com

There have been 3 or 4 calls today regarding someone posing to look at houses in subdivisions, and instead they are stealing purses and wallets. The last call that just came in was in a subdivision off of Ridge Rd.

Do you have any more info on this so I can pass it on to my office?

They gave a description this morning, and I did not pay too much attention because I did not know it was going to turn out to be a crime spree. The rest of the calls they have just said "same description as this morning". If I remember right, they said a blonde female, 120 lbs, brown eyes.

Just a little bit of an update on this. My sister and mom saw this on the news yesterday. She has still not been caught. She is apparantly walking in a model home or sales office, messing with the thermostat and then carrying on a conversation for a few minutes. Then she complains about the temp and while the agent has gone to adjust it, she steals their purse and runs off.

Saw this on the news. Hopefully they caught her on video at Krogers on Ridge Road.

Any new information about this?

I hope they did. Maybe some new news. I just heard about 30 minutes ago, that 2 young black males just did the same thing at the KB Homes on Cedarcrest. I am not sure if this was at the sales office, or at an individuals home, but they stole a ladies purse in there.

This is possibly a ring, or a copy cat.