Paulding.com

Mr. Clyde C. Frazier

Mr. Clyde C. Frazier, 77, of Newnan, Ga., formerly of Douglas County, died Monday, Feb. 12, 2007, at Newnan Hospital Nursing & Rehabilitation. He was born Sept. 26, 1929, in Houston, TX, to the late Luther T. & Ola Mae Puckett. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his grandson, Andy Barber. The funeral is Thursday, Feb. 15 at 11 a.m. in the chapel of McKoon Funeral Home with Pastor Barry Shoemake officiating. Burial will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park. Visitation is Wednesday 6 to 9 p.m. at McKoon Funeral Home. Condolences may be sent to the family online at www.mckoon.com.

He is survived by his wife Regna Ridling Frazier of Newnan; sons, Bruce (Selina) Frazier of Newnan, David (Louise) Frazier of Decatur, AL, Dennis (Jennifer) Frazier of Shreveport, LA; daughters, Donna Davis of Dallas, GA, Susan Crisp of Dayton, TN, Jackie (Mike) Slaughter of Augusta, GA; brother, Jack Frazier of NC; and 13 grandchildren and several great grandchildren.

So sorry to hear about your PawPaw Clyde going home to be with the Lord. If he had been in bad health this is a blessing. He is betterplace and not suffering. Tell your Nanny and Mom that I said I am so sorry to hear this and my thoughts and prayers are with the whole family.

I love you.

Your MeMaw.

PS: call me sometime

I am sorry to hear about your Papa. He was such a sweet man, I remember going over to his house when I was a teeenager and he was so nice to me. Tell your Nanny, Mom, Uncle D. and Uncle B. that I am thinking of them during this time. He is in a much better place now, but I know that you will miss him. Think of all the good times that ya'll had together and you will always have those memories.

I love you girl.

Your Aunt Michele :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: