Paulding.com

Donald Eugene Watson of Dallas

Donald Eugene Watson passed away today as a result of injuries he received in an automobile accident on Camp Creek Parkway. I spoke to his wife Tina a short time ago and funeral arrangements have not yet been arranged. Please keep the Watson family in your prayers.

Donald Eugene Watson passed away today as a result of injuries he received in an automobile accident on Camp Creek Parkway. I spoke to his wife Tina a short time ago and funeral arrangements have not yet been arranged. Please keep the Watson family in your prayers.

Please let us know what we can do for the family and what the arrangements are -we have just come back into town. I have known the family off and on for thirteen years. His son was in my eldest daughter's kindergarten class and his daughter was in my pre-K class when I was a parapro. He and his family also put the crosses up for Rianna and Jon at the crash site. I will try to call Tina later this afternoon. This family has such a tender heart. This is even a harder time for all. Love you guys.

Lara Winchester

Eberhart Funeral Home in Dallas is in charge of arrangements. Visitation is tonight (Friday 12/29/06) and also Saturday up until 4:00. Funeral is at 4:00 pm on Saturday 12/30/06.

The family will be accepting donations in lieu of flowers to help with the funeral expenses.

The Watson family are members of the same church I am, Ebenezer Batist,in Dallas.

Tina and the kids seemed to be doing alright tonight,I had a talk with their son Kieth.He was worried that he didn't spend enough time watching Donny make repairs around the house,and he wouldn't know what to do if something tore up.

I told him that's what the church family is for,just call one of us.

Their daughter,Alice was suppossed to go to work with Donny that morning but overslept.

Eberhart Funeral Home in Dallas is in charge of arrangements. Visitation is tonight (Friday 12/29/06) and also Saturday up until 4:00. Funeral is at 4:00 pm on Saturday 12/30/06.

The family will be accepting donations in lieu of flowers to help with the funeral expenses.

this accident was on the news yesterday I am so sorry.. My heart is with this family and my prayers as well...

The Watson family are members of the same church I am, Ebenezer Batist,in Dallas.

Tina and the kids seemed to be doing alright tonight,I had a talk with their son Kieth.He was worried that he didn't spend enough time watching Donny make repairs around the house,and he wouldn't know what to do if something tore up.

I told him that's what the church family is for,just call one of us.

Their daughter,Alice was suppossed to go to work with Donny that morning but overslept.

my heart breaks.. I just do not have any words left

• 3 weeks later...

Donnie was a very good person. Always willing to help someone. Loved his family very much. Always saying how pretty his wife was. We went to church together. He will be missed very much. Praying for Tina, Keith and Alice everyday.