Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Pritchard

Wayne Pritchard, age 47, of Rockmart, passed away on Thursday, November 30, 2006. He was born on May 3, 1959 in Dallas, GA. He was employed with Atlantic Steel as a steel laborer and attended Pleasant Hill Baptist Church in Rockmart.

Surviving are his wife, Christa Pritchard; daughter, Whitney Pritchard of Rockmart; son Billy Wayne Pritchard II of Rockmart; parents, Gene & JoAnn Pritchard of Hiram; sister and brother-in-law, Rhonda & Barry Walton of Hiram; father & mother-in-law, James & Jeta Allgood.

Funeral services were held on Saturday, December 2, 2006 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Rev. Bob Dougherty officiating. The interment followed in Pleasant Hill Baptist Church Cemetery in Rockmart. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA was in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

I went to High School with him. Not being nosy, but anyone know what happened to him?

This is heartbreaking. Christa went to PCHS. We had a class together her senior year. Later, my son raced BMX with his son. When my son was racing, we saw them all the time.