Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Wade

Capt. James Darren Wade, age 37, of Lawton, OK, formerly of Powder Springs, GA, passed away on Wednesday, November 8, 2006. He was born on June 12, 1969 in Austell, GA. He was a Captain in the U. S. Army, serving for the past 17 years. He was a 1987 graduate of Youth Christian School in Powder Springs. He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Lawrence & Ruth Clonts of Austell, GA.

Surviving are his wife, Cynthia Wade of Lawton, OK; a daughter, Nicole Lorraine Wade of Lawton, OK; sons, Michael Joseph Wade of Lawton, OK and Joshua Tyler Wade of Douglasville, GA; his father, Dell Ernest Wade of Douglasville, GA ; his mother, Sandra Wade Woods and her husband, Harlan of Villa Rica, GA; sisters, Rhonda Wade Ross and her husband, Michael of Hiram, GA and Jennifer Wade Jordan and her husband, Rodney of Powder Springs, GA; several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Friday, November 17, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. from Pleasant Hill Baptist Church in Powder Springs with Reverend David Marshall officiating. He will lie in state at the church for one hour prior to the service. The burial will be held at 2:00 p.m. Friday afternoon at the Georgia National Cemetery in Canton with full military honors. The family will receive friends on Thursday from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. Visit our website at www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Was he serving out of the country when his death occured?

I know this family and no he was not serving out of the country. I believe he was either stationed in California or Oklahoma. He was recently promoted to Captain.

This is very sad for this family, my heart just breaks for them.