Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Lyons

Mrs. Melissa Gail Lyons, age 27, of Dallas, passed away on Tuesday, November 7, 2006. She was born on November 8, 1978 in Atlanta. She was preceded in death by her father, Richard A. Wilkins.

Surviving are her husband, Paul Lyons; a son, Jacob Lyons of Dallas; a daughter, Kailey Lyons of Dallas; her mother, Linda Gail Wilkins of Powder Springs; brothers, David A. Wilkins and Ryan M. Altman, both of Powder Springs; her grandmother, June Wilkins of Hampton, GA.

Funeral services will be held on Friday, November 10, 2006 at 2:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Brother Eddie Wyatt and Brother Carlis Baker officiating. The interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park. The family will receive friends on Thursday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and also on Friday from 9:00 a.m. until the service time. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram is in charge of arrangements. Visit our website at www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

That is so sad...she's younger than me, so I would think that her kids are younger than mine. I hate hearing that kind of thing...it breaks my heart for those babies, as well as the rest of the family. :(

Praying for the family...