Paulding.com

In Loving Memory of JR Morrow 1/20/82 - 10/15/02

In Loving Memory of JR Morrow 1/20/82 - 10/15/02

It's been four long years since we lost JR in an Home Invasion, we miss him very much, please keep our family in your prays. Also pray for the family member of the four murderers that took our sons life, these boys were young and made a stupid decision that cost all of the family members love ones because they're now in prison for the rest of their life's, very sad for all families.

I'm so sorry for this loss. Prayers are said. Did this happen in Georgia?

Yes, 3 miles north of Douglasville off of Hwy 92, down the hill from the Fire Station.

A lesson to be learned here for some of the young folks and something I tell my daughter(and told my son) is to be very careful as to who you bring into our homes, because you don't know what some of these people are thinking and they may want what you have. These guys were "So called friends" of my son and had been in my house many times, a long in his dad's house many times(even though he was my step son, he lived with my wife and I much of his young years before he started driving) and that's where the home invasion happen, the guys shot his dad also, but he didn't die.

Edited by Red Dawg
Yes, 3 miles north of Douglasville off of Hwy 92, down the hill from the Fire Station.

A lesson to be learned here for some of the young folks and something I tell my daughter(and told my son) is to be very careful as to who you bring into our homes, because you don't know what some of these people are thinking and they may want what you have. These guys were "So called friends" of my son and had been in my house many times, a long in his dad's house many times(even though he was my step son, he lived with my wife and I much of his young years before he started driving) and that's where the home invasion happen, the guys shot his dad also, but he didn't die.

Would he be any kin to Eric Marrow?