Paulding.com

My dad, James Kenneth Jordan, passed away December 30, 2005. Our family was at his bedside and talked with him during his incredibly peaceful journey to the other side. He told us when he was ready to have his ventilator taken off and was able to say good-bye and that he loved us, one at a time. We were so fortunate to have the opportunity to spend this precious time with him.

He is now free from his broken earthly body and resting peacefully!! :)

He will be missed so much by his family. We all loved him dearly.

He is survived by my mother Jeanette (Morgan) Jordan, my oldest brother Jimmy Jordan and wife Marlene, my brother Johnny Jordan and wife Debbie, and myself and my husband Jennifer and Steve Parker. There are 9 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren.

Service will be at West Cobb Funeral home on Macland Road. Visitation today from 5-8 and Sunday from 10-8. The funeral will be on Monday at 11 am in the chapel.

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me and my family during this very difficult time.

Jen Thanks for posting this info. I have been wanting to call you but I don't want to disturb you in case you are trying to rest. I know you've been busy.

Take care of yourself.

I am hoping to make it to one of the times that you have listed.

we're here for you! :wub:

My dad, James Kenneth Jordan, passed away December 30, 2005. Our family was at his bedside and talked with him during his incredibly peaceful journey to the other side. He told us when he was ready to have his ventilator taken off and was able to say good-bye and that he loved us, one at a time. We were so fortunate to have the opportunity to spend this precious time with him. 

He is now free from his broken earthly body and resting peacefully!!  :)

He will be missed so much by his family. We all loved him dearly.

He is survived by my mother  Jeanette (Morgan) Jordan, my oldest brother Jimmy Jordan and wife Marlene, my brother Johnny Jordan and wife Debbie, and myself and my husband Jennifer and Steve Parker. There are 9 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren.

Service will be at West Cobb Funeral home on Macland Road. Visitation today from 5-8 and Sunday from 10-8. The funeral will be on Monday at 11 am in the chapel.

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me and my family during this very difficult time.

jennifer im so sorry.  this  is pam  rickys wife  see  you tomorrow.

It was nice to meet you. I wish it were under better circumstances.

is this the same Mr. Jordan  taht was in the school board?

we are  sorry for  your loss..

Richard &Christy

No... He lived in Bartow County. They did live in Cobb County for several years.

Jen's dad's funeral was today. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

I just wanted to say "thank you" once again to everyone that has kept our family in thoughts and prayers. As much as we will miss my dad, we know he is in a better place and will never struggle to breath again.

My mother is doing very well considering the circumstances. My parents would have celebrated their 42nd wedding anniversary Feb. 1.

Doreen & 3KIDS4US- Thank you so much for your continued support! I love you both.

I am so sorry that you and your family are having to go through this trying time. I cannot imagine the pain of losing a parent. Unfortunately I know one day I will. Knowing that you will one day see your dad again and that he is in a better place now is comforting but doesn't make you miss him any less. I pray that you will continue to be comforted and that your mom will find peace as well.

I just wanted to say "thank you" once again to everyone that has kept our family in thoughts and prayers. As much as we will miss my dad, we know he is in a better place and will never struggle to breath again.

My mother is doing very well considering the circumstances. My parents would have celebrated their 42nd wedding anniversary Feb. 1.

Doreen & 3KIDS4US- Thank you so much for your continued support! I love you both.

Call me if you need anything WE love all of you.

Doreen,

You are an amazingly sweet person. Thank you for our dinner tonight. It was yummy! You are so thoughtful!! Thanks for everything!

Patches,

Thank you. We love you too! It is such a shame how family's lose contact until a funeral. I am so gald ya'll went to see Daddy at the hospital. I wish he were awake, he would have LOVED to see each of you. I was happy to see all of you at the funeral home.

REV,

Thank you for your PM"s and encouraging posts. You rock, Girl! I know I haven't responded to every one of them, but they have made me feel much better.

Kelbird,

I will miss him like crazy, bit I find comfort in knowing that he will never struggle to breath or he will never have to be "shocked" for his heart to work properly. He had been through so much pain the last 8 weeks that it was truly a blessing to see him rest.

Georgia_Peach,

It was the most amazing experience I have been part of besides the births of my children. It was awesome. We were able to talk to him and sing to him. We told him everything we needed him to know. We sung songs just like we used to when I was small. He smiled until the very last., even after he told me that he was sufficating.

Kristi, bluefroggy, and southern gal- thank you both for your posts. I know I haven't reponded to each of them, but they have been very appreciated.

I appreciate each and every one of my cyber-friends on Paulding.com. You all have really made an unbearable time much more bearable!!!