Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs in Dallas, Hiram, Paulding

Some of you may know I had another engineering job early this year. Well, as the pattern continues, it took me 2 months to help the firm catch up on their work load. After that, things went back to a crawl and I was laid off (again). Not to worry though, as business has been great so far this year in mower repairs. My policy has changed somewhat for this season, and probably seasons to follow. Just to touch on a few points, I am working ALONE this year. No second mechanics and no secretary, just me. So, I'm requesting that customers TEXT me first, then I will follow up with a phone call as soon as I'm able. If you prefer to call, then please LEAVE A VOICE MAIL. I do not return recent calls unless a voice mail is left.

As a one man operation, there are some items I DO NOT take in for repairs this year. Basically all hand held 2-stroke machines, such as blowers, string trimmers, and chainsaws. After analyzing my financial history, these machines can take up to two hours to repair, so the labor charge quite often will run up and sometimes over $75. So by the time I get it repaired, too often a customer will decide against paying for the repair and leave me the machine instead. This left me with a yard full of junk. A simple rule of thumb you can all do yourself is this- replace the fuel line(s) and fuel filter and replace the spark plug. If it still wont run, then chunk it and buy another one. I doubt it's worth paying for a repair beyond that.

Meanwhile, I still offer pick up and drop off service, as well as MOBILE service within my range. This means I am NOT ALWAYS AT MY SHOP. So, please CALL prior to dropping off equipment. While these are the pitfalls of operating on a small scale, the upside is you'll get much better quality service on a more personal level. I do ask that anyone needing MOBILE service at their residence or business MUST have a garage or other COVERED area to work in. I DO NOT REPAIR MOWERS IN THE RAIN OR MUD, ON MASSIVE ANT HILLS OR YELLOW JACKET NESTS OR IN THE COMPANY OF RABID PIT BULLS, ETC. You get the point. ;)

Mobile service is $30 cash, due upon arrival. No personal checks over the amount of $25 accepted. This is a cash only business, and is offered primarily as a convenient service to my local community. These simple guidelines help me keep it that way for the benefit of all of us.

When calling or texting, please state the brand name of the item & a brief description of the problem you're having. This expedites things along much quicker than you would think.

PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AT 678-315-8794 for service. Thank you all, and I look forward to helping as many of you as I can this year. :)

• Like 2

It was good to hear from you, surepip!! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Do you service lawn mowers...change oil, level decks, etc.

Also, is the $30 mobile fee like a service call fee? That in addition to other costs?

Thanks!!

Yes, to all of the above. :)

I forgot to mention that I HAVE MOVED over a year ago. I'm located in New Georgia now, close to Ridge Road at Hwy 61. If you'd rather bring the item(s) to me that's fine. Just call for an address and a time when I know I'll be here and not on mobile calls. 678-315-8794.

Thanks!

Glenn / Subby