Paulding.com

Family mini van robbed last night 9-6-2013

To the big and bad person or persons that helped themselves to my daughters mini van parked on Hughes road, I just wanted to let you know a few things:

Her family just got through from a weekend trip for the youth of our church and still had an older Garmin GPS unit, a case full of children's dvd's, a Bible, and other small misc stuff. Since you did not stick around long enough to find out the real value of these items, let give you a little insight:

The GPS was a graduation gift to my daughter to help keep her directions on the road safe.

The case full of DVD's were gifts to my 4 yr old grandson of his favorite movies, yes big man 4 yrs old.

You have now forced us to rip some of that 4 yr old innocence away by telling him some stole his favorite dvd's.

The bible, though it has sentimental value, may have been the best thing you took! If read and used it will direct you to return these items to the rightful owner.

Ps. Sheriff's office is notified, and you do not know the sheer determination I have as a former US Army Grandfather...... :angry2:

PSS. God said to touch not mine anointing and do my prophets no harm! Needless to say, my daughter is anointed, and God knows what you have done. My advice to you if you do not return the items? (Good luck with that, God sees you everywhere)