Paulding.com

Susan Jarrett, age 57, of Dallas, passed away on Sunday, September 01, 2013. She was born on March 18, 1956, in Patterson, NJ, and was preceded in death by her father, Harold Oakes. Mrs. Jarrett was a member of the Dallas First United Methodist Church and worked as an educator for the Paulding County School System for 30 years.

Survivors include her husband of 32 years, Larry Jarrett of Dallas; son, Benjamin Paul Jarrett of Charlotte, NC; daughter and son-in-law, Emily & Mathew Brown of Valdosta, GA; mother, Ethel Lobbregt Gonzalez of Villa Rica; brother, James Oakes of Villa Rica; sister, Jeanne Shipp of Dallas; nieces, Lee Muniz of Los Angeles, CA, and Kathryn Shipp of Charleston, SC.

A memorial service will be held on Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. from the Dallas First United Methodist Church with Dr. Ken Ray officiating.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

Prayers for the Family and Susan will be missed. I only saw and/or worked with her a few times at Helping Hands but, she was a joy to be around. She lit up the room with her Beautiful Smile. She was always so kind to everyone she met. No more pain and suffering, God Rest Her Soul!! :wub:

Sue fought a very courageous, dignified battle. I was honored to care for her during her and her families journey. Through the hope and then the relapse and then hope and then the bad news, she always kept a positive, uplifting attitude. She truly knew and love God and she is rejoicing with Him now. You will forever be in my thoughts.