Paulding.com

Rhonda Kay Johnson, age 48, of Dallas, passed away on Friday, August 23, 2013. She was born on January 10, 1965, in Atlanta, GA, and was preceded in death by her mother, Mrs. Gail Welch. Mrs. Johnson was a member of Fellowship Christian Center and enjoyed cooking

Survivors include husband of 18 years, John Johnson of Dallas; father, Leonard Welch of Hiram; brother, Jerry Welch of Hiram; sister, Jan Welch of Hiram; niece, Mandie Welch of Bryant, AL; and grand-niece, Annabella Welch of Bryant, AL.

Funeral services will be held on Sunday, August 25, 2013, at 3 p.m., from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Jackie Sanders officiating. Interment will follow in Sweetwater Memorial Park. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Saturday, August 24, 2013, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. (www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

Rhonda was one of the sweetest people you could ever encounter. She will be missed. We loved Rhonda so much and are so saddened by this untimely death. Rest in peace, Rhonda. We know you are celebrating with your mom and sitting at the feet of Jesus!

Rhonda was one of the sweetest people you could ever encounter. She will be missed. We loved Rhonda so much and are so saddened by this untimely death. Rest in peace, Rhonda. We know you are celebrating with your mom and sitting at the feet of Jesus!

So very sorry for this families loss!!! Praying for you guys! Jill

R.I.P, Rhonda and condolences to her family.

Her brother Jerry is one of the sweetest men I have ever had the great pleasure of making the acquaintance of. Everyone who knows him loves him and I can only imagine his sister was the same.