Paulding.com

Mrs. Judith Ann Parson Houston, age 70, of Kennesaw,Georgia, passed away on Thursday, June 6, 2013 at Wellstar Tranquility Hospiceat Kennesaw.

Judy was born on March 31, 1943 in Hiram, GA to lovingparents the late Mr. & Mrs. Newt and Clara Norton Parson. She was also preceded in death by her fatherand mother in law Mr. & Mrs. Herman and Bonnie Houston.

Judy worked as an Office Manager for Food Depot. She was of the Baptist Faith. Judy enjoyed the mountains and camping. She loved her family and spending time withher grandchildren.

She is survived by her beloved spouse Mr. Ray Houston ofKennesaw, GA; two daughters Mr. & Mrs. Tom (Tina) McDaniel of Ballground,GA, and Mr. & Mrs. Tommy (Angie) Woods of Hiram, GA; grandchildren RayMcDaniel, Mark McDaniel both of Ballground, GA, Hunter Woods, and Hayley Woodsboth of Hiram, GA; one brother Mr. & Mrs. Charles (Eileen) Parson ofAustell, GA; one sister Mr. & Mrs. Walter (Dianne) Croft; several nieces,nephews, and other beloved family and friends.

Funeral services for Mrs. Judy Houston will be held in theChapel of Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home on Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 2 pm withReverend Jerry Hollis officiating. Thefollowing gentlemen will serve as pallbearers Mark Drake, Keith Lawrence, SteveParson, Shannon McConnell, Jason McConnell, and Eddie Downs. Interment will follow at New Georgia BaptistChurch Cemetery.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday,June 7, 2013 from 4 – 9 pm and Saturday June 8, 2013 from 9 am until thefuneral hour.

Please join the family in honoring her life by visiting www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.comto sign the register book and share a memory.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home of Dallas, GA is honored to servethe family of Mrs. Judith Ann Houston.

Edited by Eberhart Funeral Home - Dallas

This is my wonderful sister, who had survived cancer for 18 years and then it reared it's ugly head again 9 years ago as bone cancer. Please remember our family in your thoughts and prayers as we struggle to get through this very difficult time. She was loved by everyone who ever came in contact with her. Thank you.

This is my wonderful sister, who had survived cancer for 18 years and then it reared it's ugly head again 9 years ago as bone cancer. Please remember our family in your thoughts and prayers as we struggle to get through this very difficult time. She was loved by everyone who ever came in contact with her. Thank you.

Sending our prayers for your family and for you in this time of loss.

So sorry for your loss! Your family will be in my prayers!

Did she ever teach school? I had a teacher at PCHS by the name of Houston, but I don't remember her first name. She was a sweetheart!

No, she didn't teach school, but she taught her daughters how to be wonderful women. :)