Paulding.com

Mobile Food Giveaway Tomorrow

Lighthouse Food Pantry located at 294 W/I Parkway Dallas Ga 30132 will be having the next mobile food give away May 2nd From 11am until 1pm. We can only allow two families per car to get food. And if you are picking up for two families then there must be two adults in the car at the time. We are located across the street from Ingles in Dallas. Turn down W/I parkway which is the road running by the... Dollar General Store and the car wash. Then turn to second driveway on the left. You do not need to bring anything with you. We will have a paper for you to write your name, address, county you are from on. We are open to everyone no matter what county you are from. You can not sign up in advance you must show up on that day.We have no clue what items we will have until the truck arrives from Atlanta.We will also have Ambitions there to give free hair cuts. All races and all genders. We will also do this again on May 23rd, as well as June 13th. If you have any questions please call 678-363-7470.

We are also open EVERY Monday and Thursday from 10am until Noon. Then EVERY Friday night from 6:30pm until 8:00pm. Formore information on what is needed for the inside food pantry call 678-363-7470 we are open to everyone. No matter what county nor the income level. These happen rain or shine.

I'm here wondering what mobile food is?

Is that anything like fast food?

Rabbits maybe?

Forgive me...I am kidding and it sounds like a great service to those in need...but the "mobile food" thing just struck me as funny. :)

I'm here wondering what mobile food is?

Is that anything like fast food?

Rabbits maybe?

Forgive me...I am kidding and it sounds like a great service to those in need...but the "mobile food" thing just struck me as funny. :)

I know you are kidding. I copied and pasted, so I guess I am stuck with it :p Hopefully the information will get out to those that may need it :)