Paulding.com

Rebuilt Mower Sales! Get them while they're cheap!

So far, I have a Craftsman 22" self propelled walk behind mower that runs terrific, a Toro self propelled set up for mulching or bagging, and one riding mower. I am selling these at 20% off if bought by this weekend. With repairs coming in, I can finally afford to set on these until I can get what they are really worth. So, if you want to save some money, NOW is the time to call. 678-315-8794.

All the mowers I sell undergo strict guidelines for reliability, as many pcommers can testify to. But with the season opening back up, I can't sell them at the low prices I have them at right now. If you'd like to buy one, but are a little short on cash, I am offering a "lay-away" deal, where you pay half for me to hold the machine for you, then I'll give you 14 days to pay the balance, upon which time you can take it home and it's all yours.

These are not junk mowers, folks. In fact, for the money, you won't find a better deal anywhere else. ;) And between now and this weekend, you can save a bundle. For instance, I have a very nice Toro self propelled mower, cast aluminum deck, with bag, and 3 speed trans that I will take only $120 for. After this weekend, the price will go to 200 an stay there until it sells. That's an $80 savings!! But time is of the essence.

Give me a call and let's get you a great deal on a a fine mower!! :)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Subby, my brother talked to you yesterday about a riding mower. I gave you a great recommendation!

Yes, we spoke. Thank you for the referral! :)