Paulding.com

Sharplawns Turf Care, LLC - Its time to prevent crabgrass!

I'm Brad, Owner/Operator of Sharplawns Turf Care, LLC. I've been visiting this site for quite a while and finally decided to sign up and become a member... So, glad to finally be on here! :)

I just wanted to mention that now is an ideal time to prevent spring / summer weeds in your lawn. I Offer a 7 application per year program that gets great results. I have just got under way with the first round of the year, and I am anxious to pick up some more business in the Dallas, GA area. I am doing a special offer right now for anyone in Paulding who signs up by March 1st 2013. First Application $25.00 + $32.00 Per Treatment thereafter for Lawns 4,000 Sq. Ft. and Under. Lawns over this size I will give $10.00 Off first treatment and 10% Off Regular Application prices. I offer free service calls in between treatments if anything comes up that needs attention between service treatments, and will work with you in anyway i can to get your lawn looking the way you want it to look. I offer personalized quality service that the big corporate companies sometimes fall short on.. I want to make your lawn look great! Check out http://www.sharplawnsturf.com for more info about my company, or give me a call!

I offer lawn maintenance as well, and many other services to keep your yard looking its best. I am Fully Licensed and Insured, with many years experience.