Paulding.com

I know I should have posted this earlier but for those who would like to help make a child's eyes light up, please bring a donation to one of these toy drives Man Made Band is doing. Tomorrow morning they will be headed to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta to donate everything collected. Here is what I copied from their Facebook page:

THIS WEEKEND WE WILL BE COLLECTING TOYS CASH AND GIFT CARDS TO GIVE TO THE SICK CHILDREN FIGHTING CANCER AT CHILDREN'S HEALTHCARE OF ATLANTA. I NEED SOME SOLDIERS TO BRING TOYS TO ALL THESE EVENTS!!! THERE'S AN ARMY RISING UP!!!! AIDEN'S ARMY!! LET'S KEEP PUSHING THROUGH PEOPLE, IT'S GO TIME!!! FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE AMERICAN LEGION POST 216 ON EWING RD IN AUSTELL THE MAN MADE BAND IS ON FROM 8-12.

SATURDAY MORNING @11WE WILL BEGIN THE POKER RUN AT POST 216. BREAKFAST WILL BE SOLD ALL MORNING. AS WELL AS AN AUCTION AND 50/50 DRAWINGS.

SATURDAY NIGHT IS THE GRAND FINALE!! LAYLA Layla Southern WILL JOIN FORCES WITH Man Made AT ATKINS PARK TAVERN ON ATLANTA RD IN SMYRNA LAYLA GOES ON FROM 10-11 FOLLOWED BY THE MAN MADE BAND FROM 11-2. WE WILL DONATE ALL THE PROCEEDS TO THE CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILYS ON SUNDAY DEC 9TH IN MEMORY OF AIDEN MARLEY HUGHES

Edited by ProudMawMawof5

Just spoke to Lori. Their on their way to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. They have two truck loads of toys and colected over $3000.00. They bought gift cards with the cash to be given to parents that need help. She said one truck has fourteen big black garbage bags full of toys and the other truck has eighteen. Thank You Man Made for all you have done to help these kids have a smile on their faces. Love all you guys!

Edited by ProudMawMawof5