Paulding.com

Sending out a Thank You to my customers!

I just wanted to thank all of the pcom members who have been kind enough to bring their equipment to me to be repaired. I am usually starving by December because of slow business, but I have been just as busy the past two weeks as any normal summer season! I owe a lot of that to my regular customers right here on paulding.com. And, I just wanted to take time to post a thank you to you fine folks. I appreciate your business, and I will continue to do my best to give you the best service you'll find anywhere at the best rates you'll find anywhere. I'll keep on going that extra mile for you folks, because I think that's what keeps yall coming back.

Thanks again!! I'm so happy I'll actually be able to get my kids something for Christmas this year!! :)

• Like 3

I was checking out your website and didn't see an address.

That's what the phone number is for. ;) I had too many people popping in early on Sundays, midnight, you name it, so I only give my address out to people who call and actually need repair work, then I can explain to them my availability. It weeds out my garden, so to speak. When I get a shop in town next year, there will be an address though...probably around mid February.

Let's just say I live one mile from the Kroger on Ridge Road heading towards Hwy 92, just to give people a general location. ;)

Between my phone number and email address, no one has ever had a problem so far.

Congrats Subby !! Hope it keeps on keeping on.

I feel good about it. I'll also be expanding services when I get a shop I am looking at, to include heavy steel welding and cutting, and a few other things. Right now I'm just trying to save all the capital I can to get the shop next year.

• Like 1