Paulding.com

John Rowley, Manager Triple Creek Flower Farm

I thought some of you might want to know:

John Charles Rowley, 47 of Carrollton, GA born February 24, 1965 passed away suddenly on September 22, 2012. He was born in Akron, Ohio and grew up in and around Akron, Ohio and Wilson, NC. After graduating from Hunt High School in Wilson, NC he joined the Army. While in the service he was stationed at Fort Leonard Wood MO and Camp Kasey Korea. While stationed at Ft Leonard Wood MO he met a fellow soldier whom he would fall in love with and marry. So on a Beautiful day in early September, 1987 he married the love of his life Rhonda Gayle Rush. He served his country for 4 years and received an Honorable discharge in March of 1988. He would remain at Fort Wood for almost another year until his wife was discharged in January 1989 and they moved to Georgia.

John worked for Teledyne Continental Motors, Baby Does, Mia Spiagia and Park Place before he stumbled into what would become his greatest passion. A backyard hobby of growing hastas by his stepfather turned into a 19 year venture and the creation ...

http://www.martin-hightower.com/sitemaker/sites/martin0/obit.cgi?user=732848Rowley

OMG! I am just stunned!! We love Triple Creek because of John!! I am so sad for his family and my heart is breaking for them. John was a wonderful guy who knew EVERYTHING about plants. Such a loss.

I was sad when I learned about it. I know he will be missed by his family and many others in the community.