Paulding.com

Caught On Hidden Camera

Has nothing to do with his ability to run our Country, next.

lets not get carried away. there are a lot of things that have NOTHING to do with running the country that we judge these folks on. Relgion, Their wives and familys, where they got their degrees, etc. etc. etc.

LPPT I consider you pretty smart but this post has my head spinning in circles. You are aware this factory wasn't in the US right?

Your head is spinning, then you understand how I feel about many of the contradictory things I hear. People are making to much, they are living too good. We are spoiled, the poor live too well in this country. Union workers make too much. It is all the American people's fault for expecting too much, now the poor American companies have to go over seas to make a profit. If we would just accept less of everything our companies would stay right here. We Americans are a spoiled lot that want a good privileged life that nobody deserves but the few very rich.

Then you talk to people about their lives and they are special, better than others, they deserve a lot of these things, but the only way for them to have them is to make sure x amount of folks get as little as possible and generally no matter how hard they work.

This is my point and my bottom line. I happen to be proud of America and how the majority of people live here. Even our poorest. I am proud the seniors and disabled live independently with dignity.

I am not proud of people that take advantage, but I would never consider pulling everyone down because of them.

The finger pointing gets on my last nerve. I believe our one and only true problem with our economy is the companies that were built and nurtured to their success have taken the money and left the country for higher profits, not for more money as in failing but for a bigger number on a bottom line.

40% of the people in this country have something called learned dependance, the shame of that is about 20% of them do work and are willing to work, our standard of living has been driven up to the point that they have become dependent, now we are in trouble we want to attack these people and push them out.

Our government has become a conglomeration of cogs that don't think but only work for a check and that is what is at the bottom of everything.

Going after the poor, the disabled and elderly for sucking up resources is morally wrong, the decision makers are squarely at fault.

This is why I want to hear how Romney felt about what he saw, how did he react, what good did he find in it? I think we all know the answer without asking him quite frankly.

lets not get carried away. there are a lot of things that have NOTHING to do with running the country that we judge these folks on. Relgion, Their wives and familys, where they got their degrees, etc. etc. etc.

Oh, you mean like college transcripts, executive or manageent experience? Track record of success?