Paulding.com

The rumor is that we're 3 drink limit bar. Well to those who telling that story, sorry to disapoint you you can definetly get more drink at Buds sports bar.. Thank you. From the owner at Buds Kay Wilson

Awe lordy, who is telling that? By the way my friends and I are super excited about the patio opening next month!!!

Hey could you guys call me about booking my band, or a duet or trio show??? I've had several friends tell me to contact you but I've just been too busy working late nights to get over that way.

Glenn - 678-315-8794. I have played there many, many times when it was Birdies with several different bands and trios, duets, etc. I'm the piano player for Simply Southern.

You will have to come out with us one night. Kay has fixed the place up very nice. The food is delicious, best fried green maters I have had in a long time.

Thanks for the invite.

I will have to do that.

My teenage son has thought that there was no veggie but fries until a few weeks ago.

His friend introduced him to fried green tomatoes and he wants them everday now.

Thanks for the invite.

I will have to do that.

My teenage son has thought that there was no veggie but fries until a few weeks ago.

His friend introduced him to fried green tomatoes and he wants them everday now.

if you are cooking them everyday let me know :blush:

We went to eat at Bud's Sports Bar on Friday night and we were there an hour before we received our food. The service was so slow. The waitress kept telling us our food would be right out and she did this three or four times and she saw how irritated we were becoming. We were excited about this place opening up but if this is how the service is gonna be there, we will not be back.

We went to eat at Bud's Sports Bar on Friday night and we were there an hour before we received our food. The service was so slow. The waitress kept telling us our food would be right out and she did this three or four times and she saw how irritated we were becoming. We were excited about this place opening up but if this is how the service is gonna be there, we will not be back.

I hate to hear that, we got some of the same feedback about the New Mexican restaurant, I think it just takes time to get a good team together.

Most get it together in the first 6 weeks. Kay is a wonderful person she is trying to create a really good restaurant and atmosphere there.

I am looking forward to having a nice place to go in the evenings with friends.