Paulding.com

Due to the drought and slow business, I am

Business has slowed to a crawl folks, so I bringing computer repairs back into the fray. Mostly software issues and virus removal repairs, but other things if you'd like to give me a call or PM me with the problems you're having. So far this week I've had to remove some really nasty viruses from some friends and families computers- (so far with 100% success). This is not a business, however, just a small side gig to help people out, while keeping my skills sharp until full time employment comes along. I am in the process of moving but I would be happy to help you out with your computer woes if I can.

Glenn

678-315-8794

(I also have 3 riding mowers, and 1 self propelled walk behind I need to sell so I can get moved on out and gone to Carrollton to live with and take care of my elderly parents. They are both having some bad health issues and can't get around like they used to).

Business has slowed to a crawl folks, so I bringing computer repairs back into the fray. Mostly software issues and virus removal repairs, but other things if you'd like to give me a call or PM me with the problems you're having. So far this week I've had to remove some really nasty viruses from some friends and families computers- (so far with 100% success). This is not a business, however, just a small side gig to help people out, while keeping my skills sharp until full time employment comes along. I am in the process of moving but I would be happy to help you out with your computer woes if I can.

Glenn

678-315-8794

(I also have 3 riding mowers, and 1 self propelled walk behind I need to sell so I can get moved on out and gone to Carrollton to live with and take care of my elderly parents. They are both having some bad health issues and can't get around like they used to).

Do you have any weed eaters/trimmers?

I don't post much on here and I don't really know Subby. I do however read most of the BS on here from time to time. I saw this job posted here http://deltaglobalstaffing.com/job_board.php and thought I would post this for you. Do check out the link because there are some other jobs you might be interested in.

Let me know how it works out!

Job Title: 10 SMALL ENGINE REPAIR TECHNICIANS (MECHANICS) WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION

WORK SCHEDULE/TERM

1st and 2nd shift positions are available Monday - Friday. Shift times are subject to change. Weekend work with overtime scheduled on an as-needed basis.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

•4+ years small engine experience (outdoor equipment such as weed eaters, lawn mowers, blowers, etc.); experience does not have to be professional>

•Thorough knowledge of equipment operations a must

•Independent problem-solving abilities

•Proficient basic computer skills

•Able to work towards individual and team production standards

•Ability to read schematics and manuals

•Flexibility to meet shift and work demands

JOB DESCRIPTION

Repairing outdoor power equipment for national home improvement company

TERM/PACKAGE

This temporary assignment is potentially long term and could lead to possible temp-to-hire opportunities. The hourly pay rate is $16.00/hr with an attractive benefits package, including flight privileges on Delta Air Lines.

Successful candidates will pass a mandatory drug screen and criminal background check.

NO PHONE CALLS. Only qualified candidates apply online to:

recruiter.dss@delta.com (reference: GA-SMALL ENGINE - AR)

Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any weed eaters/trimmers?

No mam....just mowers right now.